Information For Participants Motorsports Area Information
Motorsports Area Information
PADDOCK & PIT
ROAD COURSE PIT GARAGE
- All pit garages are equipped with air plumbing to supply compressed air.
(1) PRESSURE: approximately 5 kg/m².
(2) FITTING LOCATION: 6 outlets per garage at 3 m above pit box floor.
(3) Fitting for air plumbing will not be supplied.
- Pit and garage area are full of very flammable materials. Please pay utmost attention to keep the environment safe for everyone.
- Pit and garage area are designated as strictly no-smoking. Smoking is permitted only in the designated area.
- Gasoline or any other solvent used for cleaning purposes must be disposed into designated containers. Never discard gasoline or any other solvent into waste oil tanks.
- Fire extinguishers are positioned back side of each garage, therefore please confirm their location and instructions on how to use these extinguishers
We provide two types of extinguisher. Those chrome plated and red ones with label of "Methanol only" are for methanol fire (for IRL).
Other extinguishers with marking ABC are for ordinary fire.
- Please observe all instructions issued by TWIN RING MOTEGI Fire Safety officials. The local Fire Department often conducts safety inspections and is able to cancel the event at any level when violations are found.