Questions & Answers
- Where can I buy tickets in advance for the MotoGP™ Grand Prix of Japan?
- Tickets for the MotoGP™ Grand Prix of Japan can be purchased in advance from outside of Japan via the online ticket sales site:
They can be purchased only directly from the Twin Ring Motegi Ticket Center located at Twin Ring Motegi.
- From what age are tickets required?
- All spectators over 3 years of age require a ticket for reserved seats.
For unreserved seats, over 15 years of age require a ticket.
- I lost my ticket / I forgot my ticket. Could you issue my ticket once again?
- Unfortunately the tickets cannot be reissued.
Please make sure you keep your tickets safe until the end of the event.
And make sure you bring the ticket with you when you come to Twin Ring Motegi
and carry the ticket with you at all times during the event.
- Can I get a race ticket at a convenience store?
- Yes. Please read the below for more details on how to get a ticket.
>> How to get a ticket at convenience store.
- Can I get an "Optional" ticket?
- Paddock pass/Pit-walk pass will be available for sales on the
opening day of the race (Both tickets will be valid only for the day).
Walk-up ticket won't be available if pre-sold ticket is sold out.
- Can I get a ticket at the venue?
- Yes. You can get a walk-up ticket.
- Is there any shuttle bus running from Utsunomiya Station to the circuit?
- Local bus as well as Suzuka-exclusive shuttle bus will be available.
You can get a local bus from Stop No.3 of West Exit.You can get a shuttle bus from East Exit.
Bus ride is usually approximately 90 minutes from Utsunomiya Station to Twin Ring Motegi.
However, the bus ride could be longer depending on traffic conditions.
- How can I get to Twin Ring Motegi from Tokyo Station?
- You can get a bullet train to get to Utsunomiya Station.
- Can I get a taxi from Utsunomiya Station to Twin Ring Motegi?
- There is a taxi stop at East/West Exit of the station.
Taxi ride is approximately one hour, and taxi fare is roughly 13,000 yen.
Please make sure to get a race ticket in advance as you will be requested to show your ticket at the Twin Ring Motegi entrance gate.
- How can I drive to get there?
- Please take a look at the route map.
>> Route Map to Twinring Moregi
- Where can I get a rental car?
- There is a rental car shop at Utsunomiya Station.
Please make sure to book your rental in advance.
Please bring your international driver's license/passport with you.
- How can I get to the venue?
- The following app may be helpful for those who will be coming from
Narita International Airport to the venue.
Please read the below for more details on the bus timetable from Utsunomiya Station.
>> JR-EAST Train Info app
- Where can I withdraw money at Twin Ring Motegi?
- ATM machine inside the Central Entrance Information Center is available during regular operating hours.
There may be applicable fees. Please check before use.
- Is it possible to pay with my credit card?
- The following cards are accepted at the Twin Ring Motegi Ticket Center
and all the Twin Ring Motegi shops and restaurants: UFJ NICOS, Honda C-card, Visa, MasterCard and JCB.
(Temporary venders and event stands may not accept credit cards. Please check before use.)
- Is there any English-speaking staff?
- Yes. There are English-speaking staffs in place at Information Center.
Please come to Information Center when you need help.
"Point-your-finger" map available in English will be in place at various locations of the race circuit.
Please ask our staff where to find one.
- Can I have a race commentary in English?
- We are sorry that English commentary won't be available.
- Is there any accommodation facility that I can use?
- We are sorry that all of the hotels will be fully booked during the race period.
You can use "Stay Area" where you can stay at your car,
set up a camp or etc.
- Is there any bus tour that I can get from Tokyo Station?
- *Bus tour for 2017 MotoGP™ will be informed once it is determined.
- Can I get a taxi?
- Staff at Information Center can get you a taxi.
- Can I get a free wi-fi?
- Can I charge my smart phone?
- A portable battery charger will be sold at Information Center.